For its Digital Workplace team, our client is actively looking for Workplace Engineer who will be part of the Workplace Plan & Design team and will perform the following tasks:
• Packaging, testing & deploying applications.
• Windows Image creation and testing
• New hardware integration and testing
• Creating new and updating existing documentation & procedures. • Contribute to maintain a high level of correctness to the CMDB.
• Interaction with all stakeholders including customer management, other Digital Workplace teams, Operations back-office, ICT development and business departments, technical support of suppliers
• Resolve Complex customer requests & issues: analysis, communication, planning and technical implementation.
•Fluent in FR, NL or EN
•Working knowledge of at least one of the other languages mentioned
Technical expertise Must Have
Good general knowledge about computers systems and software, more specifically Microsoft Windows environment (end-user devices, servers, network, databases, security systems, etc …)
Proven experience working with SCCM Applications, software updates & deployments.
Basic knowledge of SCCM Task Sequences & Configuration baselines
Good knowledge of PowerShell
Strong analytical skills
Knowledge of ITIL and Agile
Basic knowledge in the use of ticketing tools (f.e. Omnitracker)
•Practical experience with GPO management.
•Basic knowledge of Intune for Mobile Device Management•Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps & git.
•Basic knowledge of Patch My PC connector for SCCM
Written Communication: Write easily understandable, structured & efficient messages or
Verbal Communication: An active listener who can provide constructive feedback and
adapt his language (level & form) to the situation at hand as well as passing messages in
clear and concise way.
Team player who has a good sense of collaboration, respect, reliability & friendliness
Customer centric mindset.
Continuous improvement mindset: you do not settle for status-quo and always proposeways to improve current processes, ways of working & yourself.
- A Self-Starting & Self-Managing individual who can accomplish tasks with the required level of quality with minimal supervision.
- Developed sense of ownership.
Julie Sneyers +32 3 202 05 00