– In collaboration with architects and applications developers, migrate authentication and authorizations flows of our applications to our new product.
– Coaching of the development community.
– Facilitate onboarding of applications into our IGA (RBAC modelling).
– Work with Vendor to implement complex SSO use-cases.
Identity and Access Management Experience:
– Hands-on experience with implementing solutions integrating IAM governance tools with modern IdP platforms.
– Hands-on experience with authentication protocols e.g. OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML.
– An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application e.g. password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF
– Ideally you have experience with
– SailPoint IIQ
– Ping Identity
– Broadcom SiteMinder
– Layer 7 API gateways
– Development Experience:
– Working knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
– Experience with web security best practices and standards.
– Familiar with application integration design patterns.
– Familiar with DevOps processes e.g. continuous integration, etc.
Education and Working Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or another engineering discipline is required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
• 5+ years working as a Software / Platform Engineer – Ability to communicate and negotiate in an international / multi-cultural environment.
• “Service-oriented” person with skills in managing client relationships: requirements, delivery, quality of service…
• Languages : English and at least one of the two national languages (Dutch/French)
• Agile attitude
Vidal Richards +32 3 202 05 00